Friday, August 29, 2008

Do whatcha gon do

So I have decided that over the next few blog entries I will review albums that I have already listened to, maybe even a few hundred times.

I got the idea from watching the movie called, The Jane Austin Book Club. In the movie, 5 ladies and 1 dude read 6 of Jane Austin's books to be reviewed once a month (I'll be writing more frequently than that). The point of their club is that they don't have all the time to reread the books but they have already read them so they can still participate in the meetings.

If anyone decides to read my blog, you can post suggestions of albums to review. I am a product of the 1990's... I have listened to everything from Dave Matthews Band to Ace of Base to Rage Against the Machine and beyond. If no one posts a comment I will simply pick from my favorite albums and just give a bunch of kick ass reviews.

I never have had the chance to review an album before, so this shall be interesting!

Peace Out Playas

No comments: