Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wow, I don't deserve the energy/whatever required to keep a blog running

Okay, so I guess I don't really do the whole blogging thing very well, considering my last post was about a year ago.

Anyways, I got a new guitar tuner. It is a Boss TU-2 stomp box style tuner. Pretty badass...

I still like all the same music, I still love my woman, and I still didn't graduate yet. Woo Hoo! Thanks for stickin around woman.

Man the people who write these things for real must be busy ass people to be able to mention pages of garbage about their days. Me, I just wake up, go to school, come home, eat, do a little homework, snuggle my lady, and go to bed. Rinse and repeat. Guess what? I don't fill my life with a bunch of meaningless (and might I add, CHEESY) activities, that people have to force themselves to do anyways. Pointless. I see it like this, you only live once, why not relax and enjoy it.

I guess I am sorta like that guy from Office Space... I really prefer to do nothing!

No comments: